Welcome to Full Bloom Therapies
Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT and IEMT
in Wallingford, Oxfordshire
if you are pregnant and looking for
hypnobirthing and hypnomothering classes,
you can go straight to this page
- Do you suffer from depression, stress or/and anxiety, whether pregnant or not, whether a mother or not?
- Do you have poor self-confidence and self-esteem?
- Did you suffer from some kind of trauma, abuse or anything resembling it, and do you as a result eat emotionally, overeat compulsively regularly to forget about it, fill yourself up to repress the feelings you have around it?
- Are you an artist (including a writer) and do you feel that your creativity has dried up?
- Are you a stressed-out mum?
- Do you believe that being a mummy can only be stressful?
- Do you find it hard to survive on very little sleep (who doesn’t)?
- Are you surviving rather than living?
- Do you wish you had tools to cope better with stress, anxiety, panic attacks, sleep deprivation, insomnia, emotional eating and weight management?
- Are you having a hard time conceiving, whether it is for your first baby or your fourth?
- Are you terrified of childbirth?
- Does the prospect of becoming a mother scare you or make you feel uneasy?
- Did you prepare for your marriage as well as you prepared for your wedding day? Would you like to prepare for motherhood as well as you prepare for your baby’s birth?
- Have you tried everything but you still haven’t stopped smoking, despite your best intentions?
If any of the above questions meet a resounding ‘YES!’ that is coming from a voice deep inside you, you are in the right place. I have been there (still there sometimes, with my now 3- and 7-year-olds), I can offer you solutions.
My name is Saveria Upcraft and I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist (registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register), an EFT practitioner, a Licensed NLP practitioner, an IEMT practitioner, an EMDR practitioner, a hypnobirthing instructor (I teach the Wise Hippo Relax, Breathe and Birth, Bond with Baby and Birthing Programme classes) and a HypnoMothering practitioner.
If you are reading this page, it is likely that you have been struggling with a particular issue, either recently or for a long time, and you have tried many different avenues before finally coming across alternative or complementary therapies such as hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (NLP) and Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT). If you are unfamiliar with any of these therapies, I describe them here.
I am trained in the following disciplines:
- Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT)
- Eye Movement Disensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- hypnobirthing (Mongan Method and Wise Hippo)
- Doulaing (professional birthing companion and mother’s help)
Whatever you may want to change in your life, I use a selection of specific techniques to facilitate the change required. I take a holistic and sensitive approach to a problem and tailor my sessions to your needs. Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT and IEMT are among the practices used effectively to facilitate change. Bringing about positive changes, altering negative habits and dealing with fears, phobias and psychological disorders as well as many other emotional issues can all be addressed safely, easily and effectively with all the therapies I am trained in, using a wide range of skills and techniques.
I am trained in and passionate about helping people with a wide range of issues. However, I specialise in helping women with fertility issues, anxieties surrounding pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood (and so sometimes I also see their husbands/partners) and any problems that disrupt their lives, such as weight and food issues, low self-esteem, OCD (obsessive compulsive disorders), fears and phobias, bruxism, depression (including pre- and postnatal depression), stress, insomnia, being unable to stop smoking, IBS, fibromyalgia etc. Click here for more information or call me to arrange a free, no-obligation 30-minute consultation, either by phone, by Skype or face to face, to help you find out if hypnotherapy or any of the other methods I use is for you and how I could help you.